Thursday, October 30, 2008

Daily Happenings

Last night, John went to bed around 10:00 and slept until 6:00 this morning. He of course woke up starving which is not unusual for him. After eating, he and I made breakfast for the others while they all got ready for their daily trek to school/work. I have him right there in the kitchen with me so he is able to see me and I can talk to him which he really enjoys it when people talk to him. His face lights up and he becomes full of facial expressions.

After our dropping off the other kids at school, he is back down for another siesta. I usually do not like him sleeping this much but after 3 months, he self-regulates more than he used to do and doesn't need me to wake him up. He used to sleep through feeding time and bowel movements which now wake him.

Speaking on my last post of change, I begin a new class tonight after taking a little time off with John. It sure was nice not having to read or write a paper. It also gave me time to focus on John and adjust to his needs. But now I am ready to get back to it and get this behind me - so is my wife. I would like to move into a managerial role of health care or either entrepreneurship so I am finishing a degree in Business Management and should be finished Christmas of 2009 - we'll see.

Thanks again for reading. I have enjoyed getting to know some of you via email and blogging. Have a good day

No comments: